Okay, for the first time in a while I'm going to open up some commissions. I'll probably take them in batches of 10, for as long as I feel like it before I get tired! PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THING BEFORE NOTING ME It will save everyone a lot of time. Thank you!!How much:
$15 or $20 USD, PayPal onlyWhat you get:
A sketch! It's a choice between either a detaily sketch bust ($15) or some kind of fun emotive full body sketch ($20)Style:
B/w sketch style, just like the recent Meek ones to the left side of my front page (except... less stupid, haha)Format:
100% Digital, I'ma email a high-resolution image to you when it's doneHow to get one:
1) Note me with your reference image/ character specifics (like an expression or pose, if you had something in mind)
2) I note you back with my PayPal address. If I don't note you back right away, don't worry! That means there are a few people ahead of you. Your turn will likely come up in a day or two.
4) $$... Make sure to include your DA name with the Paypal payment so I know who you are!!
3) I will be sending out notes in batches, and doing the commissions in order of first-paid/ first-served (according to Paypal) to encourage a quick turnaround time. I will remove unpaid commissions from the line after 3 days.
4) I will send you your sketch via email in a day or two (maybe less if I am super inspired)Can I get more than one commission/ what about more than 1 character/ can they interact:
Yes/ It will cost $15 per character but yeah go for it/ sureCan I get it inked/ colored/ with a bg:
No/ no/ y- wait, noWhat is allowed:
Most things, if its super creepy you can try me but I may say noWhat is not allowed:
1) Copyrighted characters that aren't copyrighted to you (ie. from TV shows or whatever) (unless you own the show) (in which case you are awesome)
2) Anything having to do with designing something for you from scratch... you need to give me complete refs!What you can do with it:
Ink on it, color on it, stick needles in it, print it out, flush it down the toilet, whatever you wantWill you upload it to your da/ Can I upload it to mine?
Yes, I will be putting them up in batches of 15. If you're not okay with this, just make sure to let me know! And yes, feel free to upload your commission to your account, just remember to credit me Why:
For great victoryAnything other questions:
Leave a comment!
Previous commission rounds:
Current commission/ status list (for those who have paid!)
38) B (damn your sneakiness)
Waitlist (for those I've not yet noted back!):